ARE YOU READY FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
The Americas Food and Beverage Show will kick off in November. We have created an ROI driven platform designed to maximize your participation. It is truly focused on B2B connectivity to support your sales team and allows you to network and connect with companies and buyers to help grow your business.
Here is what you need to know:
EARLY-BIRD ATTENDEE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- Early-bird registration is $10 through October 18th. Register today before prices go up.
- Full access to entire conference agenda and create a unique user profile.
- Attendees who were pre-registered to attend the November in person event will be automatically registered to attend the virtual Americas Food and Beverage event at no additional cost to them
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE!
- Exhibitor registration is $99! (rates increase to $125 on October 18th)
- Exhibitors will be able to set up their Company Booth Profiles with plenty of opportunities to showcase their unique capabilities and products in a single overview.
- Our virtual show software will provide you with a calendar to schedule your conference sessions and meetings. The platform is also enabled by a proprietary algorithm to generate bespoke leads, offering you the opportunity to chat AND set up virtual meetings with prospects all in one place.
BECOME A SPONSOR AND INCREASE YOUR EXPOSURE!
- Feature your company on our event homepage - there are several high-profile sponsorship opportunities to select from.
- Other opportunities include becoming a conference session sponsor or featuring your company more prominently on top of the exhibitor listings section.
- Whatever your marketing goals may be, we can help you reach your audience.
AUGUST 11, 2020
Over the last few weeks, the World Trade Center Miami has been assessing risk factors and monitoring the latest information from government and public health authorities and its potential impact on the Americas Food and Beverage (AFB) Show this November. After much consideration and consultation with our partners and stakeholders, feedback from exhibitors and buyers about their concerns and ability to travel as well as our concern for the health and safety of our attendees, sponsors, and staff – we have decided to pivot to a virtual event. While the current COVID-19 situation and the risks surrounding large gatherings have necessitated our decision to canceled the in-person show and conference - we are, however, excited to announce a virtual conference and the launch of the Americas B2B Marketplace.